Luminara Luminara

Yay I have the 100th highest score!!!!

That was pretty sick, I played through all 50 levels because the game was long, but short just like a good flash game should be. The graphics and effects were eye pleasing the addicting shooting and powerups really made the game. My only complaint is that the aimer is too small and inconspicuois, I had a hard time knowing where I was aiming. Otherwise awsome game.!

DreamCatcher DreamCatcher

Woohoo, top low score for me!

Alright, I'm the worst! This game works properly and is very simple and fun. I would've liked to see some more fancy graphics though to pick up on the simplicity.

Skeik-Sprite responds:

I knew people would like the idea of lowest score board :P the challenge ensues.

Bee Dodger &amp;lt;3 Bee Dodger <3

Watermelon!

Damn that was some sick ass music! I like the bee character, even if you are starting to exagerate it a bit. Its fun, the character design is fuhn and the game is fun. You get a big bonus here though for the music. In fact I have you at 8 overall but I'm boosting it to 10 and fifened for teh music, fun character design, and no glitches in the face paced player involved gameplay. An excellently executed game.

Down The Drain Down The Drain

Pretty cool...

A game like this can be really awsome if you jazz it up with fancified graphics. I almost had a heart attack when you cheaped out and used the rainbow colour!!! Its great gameplay but the levels could use work, like have 3 levels same style and then the next a different style and so on, so its like transitions. But even with the transitions keep the graphics a steady pace. Otherwise great gameplay.

James The Christmas Zebra James The Christmas Zebra

LOL, oh you guys!

You've done it again and with sheer style! Honestly the little bit at the beginning where Tom tells Dim he wants to make his own character, that was funny, its good to see another inovative and original game from you guys yet again since BR's Climate Chaos was so freaking awsome! Don't ever stop making flash!

Pang Flash Pang Flash

Cool.

I've played pang before and this is a good version aswell, some of it seemed a little sketchy though like in speeds and physics but it was fun to play and thats all that matters!

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

Pretty sweet!

Awsome animal crossing feel! I love animal crossing I hvae it for GC and DS! Now I can play a game like animal crossing on the pc! I really liked the cut scenes and the whole photo interactivity.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

We were going for a feel similar to AC (one of my fav games on DS), so its great that you thought it came across :)

Military Piranah Military Piranah

Nice game.

I like a good mini game! The drawings and graphics weren't bad and the gameplay was alright once I figured out the space bar delay thing(which is alright) I'm gonna help you out and five ya and review you with a 10!

Zombie Survival: SM Zombie Survival: SM

Sweet game.

At first it seemed like a generic zombie game, but as I progressed it actually began to creep me out. Nice graphics and powerups make games even better. Thanks for the great game. It creeped me out around lvl 12 and I had to stop playing, I dunno why though....

501 Darts 501 Darts

Hey I did this lesson too!

Except what I did was I started from scratch and used the book as a guide I tried to memorize the code and understand what things meant. I learned how to make this game not just swipe it from the disk. This is from the disk of game design demystified, and if your going to use a game from it then please properly credit them for making it, and don't say you made the game because you didn't you blatently stole this from game design demystified.