-Ctrl + Z- -Ctrl + Z-

Huzza!

That little screeny on the computer there, that wouldn't happen to be a little shot from the next Another Day would it? lol, I liked it. The humour and shortness of animation reminds me that you guys are modest.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Yes that is from Another Day 8. I have actually already done that bit, I erased a bit of the line for the scene. I wanted a generic shot that doesn't give much away, but had 2 characters in it.

-Dim

Whim Of Jellies Whim Of Jellies

Excellent, excellent short!

This is the kind of animation that Flash is about, creative plot (albeit random, there is some sense to it), the animation and attention to the minor details were great. My only suggestion is that at some parts with close ups, some of the lines could be touched up a bit, more or less clean up some lines that stick out or into the drawing. I liked this piece, haven't written a review for a while, but had to for this.

Loved it : )

Goldfish #3 Goldfish #3

why don't you lose some weight?

LOL, I like this one alot. I like how their all just normal conversations, and then at the end he just tells him to lose weight. Good series, but again, exclusive to your site! lol, alhtough you may have small disk space on ur site, these shorts are well short and shouldn't take up too much room. Anyhoo keep up the good stuff.

Goldfish #1 Goldfish #1

lol, not a good example eh?

Nice little toon, but may I make a suggestion, you should of had that as an exclusive to your site, ya know to give something to the audience when they go to your site. Also short toons like that are needed at a time like this.

Snubby responds:

Yeah, I thought something short like this would make a good series too. It really should be exclusive to my web site, but generally I just host stuff on NG and link to it from snubby land so I can save diskspace. I'm sure I could program an uploader for snubby land and just host it there, but I even then I don't have much space.

Anyway thanks much mate.

Duck Luck Episode #7 Duck Luck Episode #7

LOL, what are an idiot?

I'd have to say the best part about the series is that its always somewhat the same premise (not saying nothing new, its just very... um well you know, crap forgot the word... I hate it when I forget a word... now I'm rambling on...) but each episode gets better, so its worth watching a new episode. I'm guessing it'll get a collection page from tom pretty soon. Good job.

Duck Luck Episode #6 Duck Luck Episode #6

I'd say the best episode yet.

The graphics are good, and characters are becoming familiar. THe humour in this one I found to be a bit better then in previous episodes. Good job dude, keep up the good stuff!

*By the way, its me shmelo... I changed my name, don't tell anyone... sssshhhh.*

Snubby responds:

Thanks mate. (pixelz is a better name that shmelo any day)

The Waterman Movie Teaser The Waterman Movie Teaser

omg, Leslie Nielson!

Thats freaking amazing! I remember watching the first episode, back in the day when series were young. You guys have grown so much *starts to cry* can't wait to see the movie! ROCK ON!

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

Huzza! A new episode!

The best flash series ever! Honestly, and nice job finishing the book. I might get it if it gets to stores, or my mom agrees to a paypal account. However I notice over the past 9 episodes the little girl has changed in style numerous times. They are all good but they feel abrupt. Some points in this animation seemed a little lacking from other ones, I feel like your rushing the last few episodes because of the book, comics, and movie coming out. Otherwise another great episode!

Duck Luck Episode #4 Duck Luck Episode #4

Cool stuff dude...

I like how its sort of a consistant story, and the graphics are pleasing with some okay animation, what does this flash wonders is the sound quality though, however maybe youn should work on differentiating the voices of each of the characters. Glad to see your still putting it up on newgrounds lol.

Snubby responds:

I actually thought the sound qual was a tad low, but I guess I was wrong. The voice 'range' is very poor I admit, mainly because I do all of them myself. I'd cast actors, but doing them myself is really convinient so I'm gonna stick with that and try to improve my acting abilities.

a SMB3 Tale I a SMB3 Tale I

Nice.

A high grade sprite movie for sure, I like mario bros period, and the spriting was well done!